Bloomfed offers a range of delivery options to suit your needs. All deliveries will require a signature. Bloomfed only deliver to credit card address.
|International Delivery|| Monday to Friday on all orders placed before 11am
(Orders placed after this time will be dispatched within 2 working days)
|International*||£25||3-10 working days|
How it works
1 – Can I send my product using International delivery?
- Almost everything on bloomfed.com can be sent internationally.
2 – Where can I send my product?
- You can send to over 60 countries.
- Choose your delivery country at checkout and enter your address.
3 – Will I have to pay import taxes and duties?
- You will have to pay any relevant local import taxes, duties and charges.
4 – How do I track my order?
- Once you’ve placed an order, we’ll send you an Order Confirmation email as well as another email to let you know when we’ve dispatched your order. For more details on how to track your order
- All International orders are sent using a secure signed for delivery service.
- That’s it! All you have to do is wait for your beautifully packaged parcel to arrive.
There are some products that are unavailable for International Delivery. This can be due to reasons such as legal restrictions, warranties or logistical limitations that prevent us from sending products outside of the UK. This affects products such as technology, fragrance, aerosols and fresh produce. If we cannot sell a product using International Delivery we will always show you on the product page.
Also, in some cases, some countries restrict the import of specific product categories. This includes products such as alcohol to China, the Middle East, Turkey and America as well as cosmetics to China. We will always tell you before payment if we are unable to deliver any item to your chosen delivery country.
In some cases, local customs can introduce delivery delays that are out of our control. You will be able to track your order on our courier’s website.
Can’t find your country?
We currently deliver to over 60 countries and are always adding new destinations. .